Change often brings conflict. Organization’s that are undergoing a change in leadership should understand the potential impact on staff, volunteers, leaders, and other stakeholders within the community. Can your organization afford not to address these issues?
- Chief Executive/Board President Mediation
- Staff Mediation and Counseling
- Stakeholder Meeting/Group Facilitation
- Coaching for Difficult Conversations
- Non-violent Communication (NVC) Trainings
Contact me for more information or to customize a service package to meet your needs.
Leadership Transition Consultation – Free 45 minute consultation
- If you are thinking of initiating a leadership transition in your organization, I can help you explore “next steps”. Leveraging over a decade of experience in nonprofit executive search, I can help answer questions like: What is the best approach to an executive search? What will increase chances for successful recruitment and retention? Who should be involved? Should you use a search firm? What is the difference between a “retained” and “contingency” firm? What steps are required? Who should conduct candidate interviews? What questions should be asked? Let me help you answer these questions and prepare for a successful executive search. Contact me for more information.